The procedure for rejuvenating the face, as a rule, is resorted to by representatives of the female sex. This is due to the fact that it is most susceptible to the biological aging process. It is this part of the body that plays a major role in women's lives. Their desire to always look young pushes them to search for effective means to counteract the natural changes in appearance. The most effective and reliable method at the moment is laser facial rejuvenation. Then we will analyze in detail what the principle of the technique is and at the same time we will find out if there are any contraindications.
The principle of action of laser rejuvenation
The radical method of removing age spots and wrinkles is the effect of high temperatures on the skin of facial tissues. This is done with the help of a special laser, which burns the upper layer of the epidermis with its rays. Thanks to this procedure, old cells give way to new, younger ones. Skin renewal also helps to get rid of many serious dermatological diseases: from acne on the face to demodicosis.
It is important that the procedure should be performed under the supervision of a professional doctor. Only a specialist can determine the optimal level of temperature exposure for a certain type of skin. Stimulation of the regenerative processes in the cells of the facial tissues should be done delicately and gradually. Despite the fact that the course of treatment is carried out at long intervals, its effect becomes noticeable almost immediately. After each visit to the beauty salon, it is necessary to use healing creams to avoid skin irritation. After completing the entire course, in the future it is only possible to occasionally resort to preventive procedures to consolidate the result.
Types of laser rejuvenation
Depending on the recommendations of cosmetics, different effects are used for rejuvenation:
- Fractional rejuvenation is the most delicate technique of all. It has a direct effect on the skin. Thanks to this method of removing the flaws, the damage is minimal. All traces disappear after a few days. This is due to the fact that the heterogeneous development of the cells of the facial tissue includes the treatment of only problem areas. In other areas, the skin may not need to use a spot laser. No anesthesia is required. In addition, this method allows you to affect even thin tissues in the eye or neck area. Activating regenerative processes quickly helps soothe these areas of skin.
- Biorevitalization is characterized by the fact that it promotes the production of protein collagen. The latter is directly responsible for the elasticity of the connective tissues of the skin. The innovative technique also uses laser pulses to remove the aging layer of the skin. And in order for the young epidermis to be clean and fresh, a nutritional composition is applied to selected areas of the face. Its useful trace elements penetrate deeply, accelerating the rejuvenation effect many times over. Thus, without surgery, a woman can get rid of age-related wrinkles in the shortest possible time.
- Non-ablative irradiation, unlike the short pulses of the previous method, involves the use of long laser beams. Such a technique is used only as a last resort, since the entire surface of the face is subject to treatment. That is, the client must have strong reasons for the doctor to recommend the use of this technique. For example, skin damage due to a chemical burn. In this case, drastic measures are needed to remove deep scars.
- Laser restoration is good because it can be done even at home. The sparing technique involves the use of a sapphire (erbium) laser, which affects the tissues of the face extremely gently. With the help of devices, you can remove small wrinkles, crow's feet, as well as correct the contour of the face.
- Photorejuvenation means complex application of all the above methods. This procedure is recommended for women whose age is over 45 years. Here it is extremely important to consult an experienced cosmetologist.
With competent appointment of the course and compliance with the measure, complications rarely occur. Side effects of laser rejuvenation include noticeable reddening of the treated skin, appearance of characteristic itching and increased sensitivity of the skin to herpes infections. Such changes in the structure of the skin as burns, scars or hyperpigmentation are extremely rare. It is true that some skin types are extremely sensitive to laser exposure and therefore complications can be permanent.
Laser rejuvenation is a rather serious human intervention in natural processes, so you should be prepared for various consequences. In order to avoid severe stress, the following categories of citizens should refrain from laser rejuvenation surgery:
- Pregnant or lactating women;
- Suffering from various blood diseases (for example, thrombosis);
- Mentally unbalanced;
- cancer patients;
- Sufferers of diabetes;
- Subject to pressure drops;
- Suffering from disorders of the cardiovascular system;
- Minors and elderly people;
- Allergy sufferers.
According to unofficial data, laser rejuvenation causes some harm to the majority of patients. In addition to the already mentioned complications (whether it is swelling, itching or herpes), the procedure is accompanied by ultraviolet intolerance, migraines. Some clients have difficulty with anesthesia. However, doctors do everything possible to start regeneration processes and minimize the risk of damage to facial tissues. Special preparations are designed to disinfect the skin and provide all conditions for the appearance of a clean layer of the epidermis.
Expectedly, the opinions of customers of the laser cabinet were divided into two camps. If some can brag to their friends about their renewed skin, others insist on the wrongness of their decision. Let's look at some examples of reviews:
- "Wrinkles started to appear around the lips and corners of the eyes for some time. A friend recommended laser facial rejuvenation. A few painful sensations after the procedure were fully justified by the excellent result. After repeated lifting of the facial tissues, the wrinkles began to disappear. To consolidate the effect, I plan a third visit. In addition, each subsequent procedure is a little easier.
- "At my age of 46, wrinkles are completely unnecessary. Their appearance upset me so much that I settled on non-ablative skin rejuvenation. At first, the effect was frankly frightening: the first days the face was purple and the skin was peeling. But then the swelling started to go down and the wrinkles turned into wrinkles. The complexion gradually became natural. Overall, I'm happy with the result. "
- "After reading rave reviews about rejuvenation on the forum, I decided to try it myself. But she quickly regretted her decision. This is some horror! After this laser my eyes are all puffy and the regenerating agent does not help with redness at all. It only tightens the skin even more. Everything burns and itches. I am terribly worried about the end result, but I already know for sure that I will never use the services of these doctors again. It's hardly worth it. . . "
- "All my friends have already had laser rejuvenation. I also decided to experience the "sharp" sensations and signed up for laser resurfacing. It seems to have a minimal effect on any skin type. It didn't hurt me, my skin hardly itched, but to be honest, I don't see the result either. In my opinion, everythingit's what it was, it's what it is. It's probably too early for me to be complaining about wrinkles at 28. But now I know what it is.
It can be concluded that laser facial rejuvenation is a rather difficult way to correct the appearance. This procedure should only be used as a last resort. It is better to use alternative skin treatments if they are gentler.