A woman's face is a mirror of health. The skin in this area is very tender, trembling and requires constant care. In addition to cosmetics, facial massagers are very popular, which are currently many.
These devices not only enjoy their relaxing effects, but also help fight skin problems.
BENEFITS OF FACE MASSAGE WITH MASSAGER
Massage with the help of special "home" massagers has a multifaceted beneficial effect on the skin, which is why:
- The lymph is enriched with oxygen, which improves blood flow;
- metabolism speeds up;
- pores are cleaned;
- skin color evens out, age spots disappear;
- sebaceous gland function is normalized, which reduces the likelihood of acne;
- improves muscle tone, making the cheekbones and overall shape of the face more expressive;
- reduces the number of wrinkles and prevents new ones.
Did you know? Human skin is waterproof. Each cell has special waterproofing lipids and fats.
WHAT IT IS
The modern market of cosmetic products is very rich in various massagers. The user can choose the most suitable option for every taste: from a simple mechanical option to electronic and even laser, which will allow to transfer expensive cosmetic procedures from salons to a cozy home environment.
The simplest and cheapest option is a roller massager, which is a handle with one or more rollers (of different sizes and shapes) connected to each other. Such a massager is most often made of plastic, wood or stone.
To use this device, it is necessary to drive the rollers on the skin, applying a little force, which has an excellent massage effect.
Electrical devices, or so-called myostimulators, are devices that are designed to perform lifting (rejuvenation of facial skin). The massager helps to get rid of existing wrinkles, prevent the appearance of new ones, as well as improve blood circulation, which contributes to noticeable skin rejuvenation. After the first procedure, clients notice an excellent result.
Purchasing such a device helps to avoid expensive and unpleasant procedures such as Botox and surgical facelift.
Ultrasonic facial massage devices are aimed at removing skin imperfections. The principle of operation is quite simple: ultrasound helps skin cells to shrink and dissolve, which helps to smooth the surface of the face. Also, this device helps to get rid of wrinkles and tighten the overall shape.
The pulse device cleanses the skin, accelerates the regeneration process, and also stimulates blood circulation through short-term current pulses. Because this device produces low voltage, it is absolutely safe to use at home.
The action of this massager is aimed at enriching the lymph with oxygen molecules. This effect helps to improve metabolism, promotes rapid skin regeneration. After such procedures, facial skin acquires an even color and a healthy appearance.
The ion massager is designed for two types of work: cleansing the skin (positively charged ions) and promoting deeper penetration of the applied nourishing cream. Just one press of a button is enough to change the mode.
This massager is mechanical and has a similar appearance to the roller. The main difference is that the roller (the surface that is in contact with the skin) is made of healing stone with positive energy - jade. Such a massage will help rejuvenate, improve facial skin, as well as give a healthy color and relieve fatigue.
This type is one of the most popular among users of "home" massagers. The device helps to get rid of wrinkles and deeply clean the skin of the face. After regular use, the face becomes taut, its color evens out, blackheads and swelling disappear. Also, a vacuum device helps to get rid of a double chin.
Important! This massager has a number of serious contraindications: venous diseases, rashes, wounds. Before buying such a device, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist.
The action of this device is based on the emission of special soft waves that stimulate the production of collagen (a protein that provides strength and elasticity to the skin), smoothes wrinkles, and also removes cheekbones and removes unwanted fat layers.
HOW NOT TO MAKE A MISTAKE WHEN CHOOSING A MASSAGER
The massager is a great solution to save time and money, because thanks to such a home assistant you do not need to visit expensive procedures and doctors. However, an incorrectly chosen device can not only not give the expected result, but also worsen existing facial problems or even create new ones.
To avoid side effects, you should see a specialist before purchasing a device. A dermatologist or cosmetologist will be able to correctly determine the type of skin and existing problems, and will also advise the most appropriate device.
The main features of the massager will be chosen by a specialist, but the type and model are just a flight of your imagination. To choose the most suitable device, you need to pay attention to the following important aspects:
- Size.The compact models are comfortable to carry with you when traveling.
- Food.The most convenient option are devices that can be powered by both the mains and the battery.
- Handle.The device should lie comfortably in the hand, its use should be as comfortable as possible.
- Various attachments are available.Different parts of the face may need different care, so having multiple attachments will eliminate the need to purchase multiple devices.
- Waterproof.The most convenient devices are those made in a protective case, because they can be used with nourishing creams.
DO I NEED PRE-TRAINING
For a brighter and faster effect, before using any massager, you must perform a certain preparation of the epidermis:
- remove makeup completely;
- wash your skin with cleansing lotion or foam;
- pair face;
- apply nourishing cream (for use with all massagers except vacuum).
HOW TO DO THE MASSAGER CORRECTLY
Another important point that directly affects the result is the control of the massage device.Chaotic movements will not give the desired result.It is necessary to direct the massager only on the advice of a specialist or strictly follow the instructions attached to each device.
There are a few simple rules that apply to all skin types. The movements are performed in this order:
- The first movement is from the chin to the ear.
- Next - from the lower lip to the ear. This is how the cheekbones stand out.
- From the right temple to the nose, from the nose to the left temple.
- From the middle of the forehead, successively to the two temples.
- From the inner corners of the eyes to the temples and back.
- The sinuses are treated last.
Important!The attachment should only point from the bottom up. It has a rejuvenating and firming effect.
HOW TO USE A FACE MASSAGER
Proper use of the appliance is essential for maximum effect. To do this, you need to follow some simple but very important tips:
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Massage movements should be smooth, "sliding".
- You should not apply too much force, you should not put too much pressure on the skin.
- The duration of a session should not exceed 10-15 minutes (depending on the type of device).
- The best time for the procedure is a few hours before bedtime. At this time of day, the epidermis is most susceptible to regeneration.
HOW MUCH CAN YOU USE
Women's facial skin requires regular daily care. However, this applies exclusively to cosmetic products: lotions, creams, etc. The massage should be performed in a certain sequence, but the most important thing is not to overdo it. This massage should be done no more than 3 times a week. In addition, not every single area of skin can be affected for more than 1 minute.
By following all these rules, within a month you can see a significant improvement in the condition of the epidermis on the face.
Did you know?The face cream is absorbed in 26 seconds. If you use a massager, the absorption time is halved and the effectiveness of the cream is tripled.
Massagers have certain contraindications, which should not be ignored in any case.The use of massage devices is prohibited when:
- malignant neoplasms of the face;
- pathologies of the endocrine system;
- heart defects, blood vessel problems;
- rash due to infectious diseases;
- pregnancy and lactation.
So, the massager is a universal medicine, which with constant use will help to even out the complexion, will get rid of rashes, and will also rejuvenate by removing excess wrinkles. But it is important to remember that such a device will become an indispensable assistant only on condition of mandatory consultation with a specialist. Only a dermatologist or cosmetologist will help you choose the right massager according to your individual characteristics, as well as tell you and show you how to use it properly.